Free Guide: How to Fine-Tune and Prompt Engineer LLMs
While some of the most forward-thinking companies in the world are already using LLMs, few organizations have the bandwidth, compute, or money to train foundational models in-house. It’s become much more common to either fine-tune or prompt engineer existing LLMs for unique business needs. In this guide, you’ll learn:
• How to choose between fine-tuning and prompting
• Popular fine-tuning strategies and their trade-offs
• Tasks where fine-tuning excels vs. ones where it doesn’t
• Tips and current best practices for prompt engineering
• And a whole lot more!
W&B enables the collaboration required to produce these complex, expensive models and push them to production. We’re happy to showcase a few things we’ve learned along the way. The whitepaper is free and will be emailed to you via the form on the right.
Trusted by the teams building state-of-the-art LLMs
Research Engineer – Facebook AI Research
VP of Product- OpenAI
Product Manager- Cohere
Scalable and Secure
With Weights & Biases you can:
- Company size: 300+
- Industry: Autonomous vehicles